Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Guns & Roses

Hellotothejello. :)

I've been boredboredbored, as usual. But thank God I'll be starting class soon, or is that not much of a blessing?

This is a wee bit too late but, " Happpy Father's Day (15th June), Papa dearest!". :)
I'm definitely counting my blessings twice to have you as my dad Loves.

Alrighty, Dad's day was spent at church first, before heading to OneUtama for Made of Honour. Dad got free tickets from his friend. The last time I hooked up with the parents for a movie was Mr Beans Holiday. I still remember how excited they were, as if it was their first movie yet. Too bad it wasn't the romantic kind. Nyehe*

I would say the movie was entertaining, but very predictable. Its one of those romantic comedy chic flicks with the happy endings. If you're in a light mood, then this would be a good movie. And Michelle Monaghan looks a tiny bit like Liv Tyler somehow, no?

After the movie, I was in desperate mode to find jeans, so Dad was being kind to go to The Curve and survive us both ladies to our mini shopping trip.
Lunch was at dad's favourite place, Ikea's swedish restaurant, since he's been raving about it. Now its our favourite place for reasonable good food. I loved the cinnamon rolls. :)
I headed straight to August 8 and ladyluck (or probably my dad) got me two pairs! :) Mum decided to buy them for me since I'm going to start college soon.



We made a few stops, before grocery shopping and heading home.
Pretty tiring day and come to think of it, I've been utterly restless for the past few days.



Monday morning.

Gloomy morning again! Baked some brownies for my relatives who were coming down from Singapore. When they arrived , we went for lunch at Yu Yi since DJCafe was closed. To our dismay it started pouring and we had to stay in the shop till the rain stopped.

Tagged along with them to One World Hotel.

I realise my sense of direction is getting worse, because I took them to the wrong route to the hotel and almost landed ourselves in the KPMG building. My bad ;)

I must say this but, holycow the rooms in OW are simply awesome. AWESOME. Interior designs, everything. Nothing you can say no to ,really.

And you can definitely guess the next part.
Shopping is always fun when you have my aunt & cousin Maryanne around.
Simply crazy, but great. Dinner at Shogun with my family and theirs, along with a friend's family. Hmm, Shogun is not really up to my expectations now, but the food is still goood.

Had a long tiring day in fact. Came home, chatted and konked out.
They're in Cherating now, joining them again on Friday.








HEE. Watched this with Ethan and Chiaw Yee yesterday.
Oh yes, sorry for ditching you guys for lunch. ;)

Lame but simply hilarious. I laughed at every bit of the movie. I'm definitaly gonna buy the DVD. I'm a big fan of animations, and PANDAS :) oh and noodles.





Lunch on 10/6.
Miss these old times. :)


muchlove.

1 comment:

thewriter said...

Hey Sab :) Still remember me?
I watched Kung Fu Panda too, and I loved it as well!