Friday, May 16, 2008

One Last Kiss

Liliaaannnnn! :)

*


Cheh and I are currently watching Jeff Dunham on Ares, simply because there's nothing interesting on the tele.


I have been making a mess in the kitchen over the last few days. I tried lemon souffle, meringues, molten cakes & crepes. The only successful experiment was the meringue. Crepes are hard to deal with, molten cakes weren't sweet enough and the souffle tasted weird!



Ah, now the next step would be lemon meringue pie. :)



Dad went for his medical check-up and came back with a new instrument- a syringe!



Apparently, Dad's sugar level isn't decreasing and his doctor says its probably due to insulin conditions. So, he has to take some injections around his belly. Its pretty scary though. And he has to make the effort to lose weight.



And we (Cheh,Kor & I) have to watch our sugar intake since we're most likely bound to have diabetes as it is hereditary.



*





Had a good talk over coffee with my landdownunder boy. He's put on some muscle weight and down right still cannot get over his music fetish. I even had a chance to pen down a few lines for his guitar gig :) will post it up when I get it. We had small talks, alot of music preferences and alot of our ongoings.


He mixed the salt in his coffee instead of sugar.
No idea how that could ever happen, really.



Take care , retardo :)


*


What my sis & I do whenever he's not looking.



Lipstick for men;

Quote, Joey Tribianni.

muchlove.

No comments: