Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All We Are

Lilian, where are you? (:
*

Its gonna be an unfulfilling week once again. Not just the daily driving lessons since my exam is on Monday, but the insane boredom is killing me. Thank God my bestiebestie gets off college for two weeks of vacation. (:


Just like old times!

but also,

notforgetting.



beaddiebead.



and my other two dears! :) missingyouloads!


and


my favourite people, where art thou? :)

Last Sunday.

Church in the morning before springing over to the hospital to visit Korkor's friend, Andrew. It was not visiting hours yet, so we went home. The whole family went to Concorde Hotel,KL for Hi-Tea before dear brother goes back on Friday. Though he's been back for two months, its so fast for me since I wasn't around the first month since he came back. He's been nuttier & a lil crazier than before, and a sudden poser too. (Pictures will upload soon)

We settled in for The Melting Pot cafe . Not a widespread of food, but all delicious indeed.
Desserts were mouth-watering, I totally deleted the sign of low-calories to pure luxury of food. Lunch was worth it, and with a special rate since Mum knew the F&B manager. We were all laughing & making silly remarks as usual. We hardly have time to go out together cause of the busy schedules. Well, except for me.

We dropped Sis*Bro home and went to the hospital. The whole bunch of them were there.
The incident made a huge impact on everyone, its hard to be in that situation. Well, he's definitely in our prayers.



*
Driving is stressful. :(
And I need a coffee +retail therapy badly after the exam.




muchlove.*

No comments: