Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Everyday Behaviour


Hellotothejello :)

Everyday is very mediocre for me. Waking up at seven (oh yes) in time to catch Michael Smith's "Chef at Home" while snacking on my oat bran with banana and coffee.
Yeah, the low-calorie thing is not working for me that much. So, switching for more veges and fruits. Sort of my "goal" this month. I'm that free, thank you. Hee :)

And I've started driving lessons! Which sadly, freaks the wits outta me.
On my very first lesson itself, my instructor allowed me to drive from Kelana Jaya all the way home. The cars on my left & right are like hunters coming after me. I'm still learning, but I don't think I'm learning well. Even my instructor's scared.

Well, I do grip the steering wheel tightly with all 10 fingers and have the habit of pressing the clutch and the car engine dies. My bad ;)

Other than that, I've been watching old movies, trying to catch all the cooking shows on TV as well as attending to Yahoo! Food for Martha Stewart's recipes & my ever famous Sims2 :D
I'm on a self-made housing project. Hee.

I'm still researching on recipes which are easy and in which the ingredients can be found from the shelves (: and of course low-fat.


Currently downloading The Forgotten & Steel Magnolias.
I have no interesting posts, but maybe I'll blog on Saturday after a Wedding which Dad is emcee-ing & the BEADS outing. HEE :D

I'm craving for Mcds at this moment.

Hmm, Mcdelivery tomorrow?


*

Some things weren't meant to be.

Like the kite, its not meant to stay on the ground.

But, we know better. :)

Songofthemoment.

*

muchlove.*

No comments: