Friday, December 7, 2007

Come Home

Whoakay.

As again, I've been pretty bored.

All I do is lounge on my couch, flipping channels, and taking old CDs such as Grease, Men In Black and such to cure my boredom after scaring myself with 'The Others'. I turned it off as soon as Nicole Kidman saw the damn door open by itself while she was looking in the mirror.
I haven't even got to the part where the curtains went missing.

I must watch it again, today and hopefully give you the synopsis (:
The rain has made the weather so cooling, its hard not to coop up in my brother's room and just have my own talk of thoughts with myself and having One Republic /Evanescence/ Frank Sinatra sing to me (: though I'm pretty worried about my brother is Terengganu. Floods alreayd hit Pahang and Kelantan and Johor. Its scary, ain't it?


Well, aside all that, there were little screeches here and there, but I'm glad its all resolved (: and I do stress that it was my fault in the first place and my deepest apologies to those involved.
I never meant for it to happen that way and I'm sure to correct such mistakes if it ever happened again. I'm really sorry. You know who you are. (: love.


Yesterday night, Mum and Dad asked me to tag along to KL to attend their friend's dinner at Raintree Club. It was jammed all the way and I was famished when I got there. Whacked two plates of delicious food and a very filling chocolate mousse. God, I'm growing into a fatty in no time (:

Today.

I was watching 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' halfway and time had to pass so fast for my doctor's appointment.Eczema is healing slowly, and he gave me an extra cream. I have to say, he's pretty open about certain issues. He started talking to me about some issues which I would not mention and I was shocked to know he doesn't mind talking about it! All in all, it was a good visit.
Got some bread home for breakfast+lunch but to my dismay, the movie already ended! :(

Gosh. Audrey Hepburn is definitely a classic, aside from Dita Von Teese.



I absolutely adore her beauty. (:



Tomorrow would be a busy day. Mum had to make me cut my plans and keep the whole day free. Shelling from her ain't a pretty sight. (;

*

And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you and me
The fight for you is all I?ve ever known
So come home


OneRepublic ;

MuchLove *.

No comments: