Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cry

How I wished I dropped Bio as well . I can't stand the presurre (:

Well, at least this would be the very last weekend of cooping up in my brother's room like a caged bird. I'm set to spread my wings to fly freely at 3.30pm, 26th November 2007.

I actually do feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders at this instant. The only thing I have to worry about is Biology, which gives me full (or half) concentration. I'm hoping to step out of the house tomorrow after church. Mum's going to Terengganu tomorrow for a leisure trip. Won't be seeing my brother though. ): so its just me and dad for church.

Yesterday, we welcomed a brand new addition to our family. Yeap, Persona arrived yesterday evening, and it was a long goodbye to Wira which has been a part of us for 10 years now. I dare say, I do like her (:

Thursday afternoon. I got the biggest surprise call from two people who never told me they were back. Sadly, he left today and she's leaving tomorrow. The horror of not seeing them again or probably never again since they're leading their lives there from now on. Sighs. Separation.

I should get going now.
Fourty-nine hours and 7 minutes till I fly! (:

*
If your love could be caged, honey I would hold the key
And conceal it underneath the pile of lies you handed me
*.Much love

No comments: