Friday, November 16, 2007

Come On


The instrumental version of this song makes my heartache.

Ben Jelen speaks to me in so many ways,
not verbally.
But rhythmitically.

*

I've been posted to Kem Millenium, Beranang Selangor on the 29th.
Anyone of the same camp? (:

However,I am not looking forward to it. I've just bribed my mum into letting me go for a month or so.

If you have done that, could you leave a message and tell me its possible? (:

*

So much has changed. Between us, there's so much that has left the building.
I won't say much about it.

I never said I was disappointed, but I'm sure you get the picture. God knows what is happening. And I'm not here to judge. But, I hope one day, you'll realise that so much is lost. I can't see the gap between now. I'm just shadowed by the fact that this could ever happen. I can't communicate much since its a bombshell here and your wires suck, but I hope the message pulls through.
You know how much I love you, but you know how much I hate seeing it this way.
Hope you'll get through. (:

yes, you know who you are.

*
SPM?

The week before. Totally tensed and emotional. You know, the thoughts of giving up were always running in my head, I don't think it ever got tired. I was constantly worried, trying to get other stuff to boost up my patience level. Sadly, it always stayed the same.

The actual starting week. Jibbering like nobody's business. My patience level dropped to zero.
The papers were exceptionally tough, one could wonder what's in store for the three Science papers. One word for now : Doomed.

I've lost my energy after today's paper. I hope it should be a good resting day today, no?

*



And finally the silence
Looking out, looking back across the sky
Trying to find a meaning
Knowing that I just left it all behind
Still I smell a lingering softness

*

ah, the memories (:
*. Much Love

1 comment:

Lisha Chan said...

Brinaaaaaaa!

Thank you so much for the header!
Loving it =]

Ohyeah. Found your blog!
Shall be a regular visitor.
Thanks again!

Lishaaaaaaa