Sunday, October 28, 2007

Walking Away

Hola! :)

Saturday.

Mum was in a bright mood today, so she took me out to find my dress as a 'break treat'
We went from SS2 to Subang Jaya but still couldn't get anything I wanted. Worst of all, they don't rent it. I'm not keen on keeping the long dress, honestly. Wearing it for a night and the rest is history. Though, she told me to keep in view for the one I saw in SS2. But, to me, its seriously expensive, and I'm not in mind to pay that much.
Gosh, I sound kinda lunatic.

My mum gave me a good long lecture about what I should do right now before the exam period.
It was pretty ridiculous, I mean the reasons, but it did make sense in the end. :)

But, no doubt. I can't help but feel guilty about anything and almost everything except getting to the books.

*

I've fallen madly in love (okay, not reaalllly) with One Republic's lead singer, Ryan Tedder.
It all started yesterday when I saw the music video for 'Apologize'. He was singing the song so empathically, its hard not to jiz away. The entire video length, 99% of it was focused on him alone. The other 1%, looking for Timbaland ;)


Mmhmm. And he plays the piano too.




Maybe, there will be a cross out on CR and CF?
Who am I kidding :)


Anyhoo.Dinner is calling me.
Remember, take your rests too okie?

*

Silence is all we have to give
And the memories of a life I wish we'd lived
*
*
Sunday
Got my lazy ass up and headed to church. Got my cross blessed again. :)
Instead of driving home after mass, my dad drove straight to Ikea.

No, we didn't go there yesterday night. He planned on going today.
Breakfast was at the Norway bakery which is pretty good. Cappucino was tad lovely. Dad actually had a mind to try Royale Bintang's breakfast buffet, but everything was clearing up for lunch buffet.
I wanted alot of things from Ikea. A whole lot of stuff, but I wasn't in the right mood to be shopping. Probably bring the sister along after my majors to quirk up the room. I already thought of getting my girlies to come over to help paint our room walls. :)
Looks like Brother dearest is getting a new bed, well actually his first bed :)
No, he wasn't sleeping on the floor before.
Think two mattresses on top of each other. :)
But its simply comfortable that way toooo.
Oh well. That wraps the weekend. Five more weeks :)
*.Much Love

No comments: