Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Signal Fire

Look on the bright side. In 6 weeks, all our sorrows will be long gone.
Just keep that in your head, and you'll be having the strength to get it back on. :)



Btw, can you believe its already here? I certainly cannot.
5 years of high school seriously sweeps by like vacuum cleaners.



Songs I recommend for ease listening.
(Mine are mostly slow, because I feel at much ease after listening to smooth ballads :) )
  • Ben Jelen : She'll Hear You
  • Michael Buble : Home
  • Michael Buble : Lost
  • John Legend + Mike Shinoda : High Road
  • James Blunt : 1973
  • Vanessa Mae : Winter (Original Four Seasons)

Oh yes. Try classics like piano pieces or violin pieces. It works wonders. :)



*

I was searching (snobbing) through my brother's stuff a while ago. ( I did that this morning when chiawyee was around ;) ) I couldn't help but smile at this red belt.

The moment he came home about a month ago.

Him Me

Bie, I wanna show you something.
What?
Okay, ready ?
*pulls something from behind* First you open this flap, then ...

...
*stares

A seatbelt,damn it. Seems that he is practicing, though he doesn't need it.
Hmm, maybe I would :)



missyou







*

In the confusion and the aftermath,
You are my signal fire.
The only resolution and the only joy,
Is the faint spark of forgiveness in your eyes.
Snow Patrol ;
*.MuchLove

No comments: