Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Love me if you can.

Okays. Here's a few songs I RECOMMEND to listen to during this stressful time near exams. Probably get you through a few minutes of hell and get your feet back on track.

  • bubbly - colbie caillat
  • If you're reading this - tim mcgraw
  • love me if you can - toby keith
  • over you - chris daughtry
  • first time - lifehouse
  • no one - alicia keys
  • hate that i love you - rihanna ft. Neyo
  • L.O.V.E. - michael buble (my all time favourite)
  • Everything - michael buble

:) Well, these are the songs in 'My Top Rated Songs' in my ipod now. It got me through some stressful days, hope it gets u through too.


*



























There's always the light at the end of the tunnel.


*



all the love from me,
Lilian.




No comments: