Sunday, October 21, 2007

Broken Wings


Okay, not really an m.i.a situation. But I'm on the road to recovery (?) somehow.
Thank you :)

I've taken the weekend off from studying and comforted myself with the TV.
Not a productive weekend at all.

Today.

I missed church due to my tiresome body from the long drive to Seremban yesterday.
Followed mum and her colleague there for an open house. Manage to get up early though and did a little work myself. Parents came home with Starbucks for the brother and I.

Sister doesnt really adore Starbucks, don't ask me why.

I tagged along with my parents to send my brother off to the airport. No, no viewing are this time. Had no mood to look at planes today. 1 and a half months passed by too quickly, its unexpected. I thought he could have another two months here, or maybe Christmas altogether. Sighs, looks like its another year without him on Xmas. Why oh why.


I already miss you.

I secretly took this.
I'm starting to love black/white photos.





See you in December :(
*

In my opinion seeing is to know
The things we hold
Are always first to go
And who's to say
We won't end up alone

*

Okie, Asian Food Channel marathon tonight. No books tonight either.

Much Love *.
I love you :)

No comments: