Monday, October 1, 2007

Coffee

Let me take you back to yesterday.

Sunday, 30th September.

Church in the morning. I confess, I missed last week's mass, the first one this year. No more a full record for church this year. Maybe next year :D . Grocery shopping in One Utama after that and back home. Given that my sister came back at 7.30 in the morning, she told me specifically to wake her up at 12, and nothing sooner. Mum obviously didn't get the message and was forced out of bed at 11.30 am.

Got changed and the whole family headed to Eastin for lunch in colaboration with my brother's birthday along with mine. :) We rarely have lunches like these so I can count myself happy to have them for lunch. The spread this time wasn't good at all. Seafood wasn't fresh, and the only thing we stuffed ourselves with was desserts, but even that, the standard has dropped.

Now, we've gotta look for new hotels to dine in for special occasions.

After lunch, the brother insisted to go home. Dad dropped him off, leaving the four of us to the car showroom in Megah. Dad has planned to sell the old green Wira away, since its 10 years old and breaking down bit by bit.

Did I mention, Proton is no longer producing Wira anymore? Its replaced now.
So, let me introduce our new "pride and joy".



Persona. :)

My sister couldn't choose between the black or the white. What do you think? :)

I think the price is pretty reaonable for a Sedan. But, the interior is somewhat similar to the Waja. I think I would be driving Mum's Myvi more when I get my license. I'm very terrified of handling big cars. My brother too. Can't wait for it to arrive! :) My sister is really lucky. Its a waste she didn't like the Myvi. I still think that its a very solid car to be driven.

Came home all tired. I took a short nap because the weather was so sunny and all I wanted to do was coop up in a cold room and sleep. My body has some sort of an alarm clock, cause I woke up a half hour later and felt awake. Probably my body isn't adjusted to sleeps in the afternoon.
Got some work done and basically lazed around the whole day.

Monday.

Mum got an off day today, regarding some holiday in the weekend. As promised, she took us shopping. Us, meaning my brother and I. My brother hates shopping with us, since we walk and take such a long time. I knew he was afraid of that, so I tried to abstain myself from entering irrelevant shops. Brother and mum had brunch at Dome, while I sipped and nibbled on mum's food. Wasn't hungry .We manage to get his shopping done in time when my sister came from college. She sorta saved my brother cause he couldn't take the shopping we were about to do. He went home with all the bags first.

So, us girls went for our shopping. I got myself McDs milkshake to keep me full. We wre quite unfortunate at first cause we couldn't find anything. My sister's beloved shoe didn't have her size, so she was bummed the whole day. I couldn't get my brother's perfume either. Mum said it was really unnecessary, so now I'm presentless for my brother. I really need to get him something, seriously! Now, I'm not going anymore, unless mum is picking me up from tuition on Wednesday. Maybe I still could.

However, at the last hour, we went to Zara and my sister managed to get a few tops. Mum bought me one as an early present for my birthday. *grins. And, I bought myself a comfy pillow which is seriously so huggable. Comfy sleep for me tonight. I'm so happy happy, at least I didn't waste my day out shopping here. Now, I really think I should get my brother something.

Yes, I should.

My legs are aching so much right now cause I wore the wrong sandals! I should have settled for my flip flops instead. Bumped into alot of people there. People I have not spoken to in years. People I have not seen in weeks too! Damn, I miss school and I cant wait to go back next week to see everyone.

My plan to find my dress didn;t work out either, so my weekend in probably gone again. I think I'm going to keep it very simple and not do anything elaborate. Its only for a night, I guess.
Anyhoo, I've decided to ditch the books tonight because I'm quite worn out by the week and my face is sprouting with pimples and their friends.

Movies tonight : Comedies and anything to keep me entertained.

I guess I've ranted enough. Going to pamper myself now. Till then! :)

*. Much Love

No comments: