Friday, September 28, 2007

Behind Blue Eyes

Booop.

For your info, Lilian's computer is konked, and waiting to be kinked (insidejoke). We'll be hearing from her soon! :)


*
It seems like just yesterday everything fell into perfect place. But right now, its starting to come out, piece by piece. And I'm afraid.

All I am capable of, is spectating, or lending a shoulder. I hope, and pray that this will soon be over, and we can get back to our place where the sun shines on us everyday. I hate to see all my beloveds in this state right now. I'm not going to eloborate, but for my thoughts. I just want to see the smiles again, not the frowns.

loves.

*
I understand how you feel right now. I know you're in a bit of confusion, the crowd just gets bigger, and you have lost your way. Just so you know, you will always see a familiar face and I do hope things will get better. Take your thoughts once at a time, because they don't speak for you, you speak for you. Don't let the frustrations get over to you okie? You know I love you,kay? :)

Hope the light shines on you at the end of the tunnel :)
You know who you are.


*

Like the colours of the pallette, they are slowly fading.

*

My mum sure knows how to make me feel better. I have been ranting to her for the past few days just to get it outta me, and she's got a long weekend. So, she promised to take me out on Monday to get Korkor's present and do my own lil walking. :)

*

P/S : I've missed you guys taking my food sooo much! I'm soo going to make a batch of cookies or muffins after the PMR week.

P/P/S : All the best to all PMR candidates! You'll do great! :) :)

*. Much Love

No comments: