Saturday, September 8, 2007

You Can Stand Under Our Umbrella!

Heeeee.

As you can see, the both of us got up this morning and this blog was born!

Big thumbs up to Lilian for the layout at the side! :D

Everyone is resembled as a crystal bead . No matter what the hardships are, we still have the thread to hold us on. Everyone is blessed and beaded, in each and every kind of way. Thus,
blessed beads became the name, and we are 'beading' everyday through life. :)


*


Just got home from the Prefect's Hi-tea. Had tons of laughter and fun. Our table was merely the noisiest, but I guess its all good in the end. Lots of camwhoring moments, and unrelevant clapping when teachers walkby.

Especially special teachers we try to butter up to save ourselves. *hint.

And I had to take part in the Watermelon Eating competition.
Everyone there knew what I've done. I'm not gonna say ;)

But all in all, it made me feel a whole lot better from yesterday. Still can't get over the fact, but I've gotta face it anyhoo.

And the effects of boredom, and the fact that you are desperate,


You look for the pillar of strength
:)

Dinner time!

*. Much Love

No comments: