Saturday, September 8, 2007

Leap of faith

Gosh, been a long day!

The minute i woke up, i found myself looking for my family members and well, none of them were there except my bro sleeping like a pig.

I seriously thought it was a nightmare. Honest. Scare the hell outta me! My parents went to their office with my maid n sis. So, ALMOST home alone.

Met sabby pretty early in the morning n she came up with a brilliant upon brilliant idea.

Yeap, create a blog together!

Ahaha.. I hope that'll keep me updating.

Anyhoo.. Gosh, we had fun deciding the email that we'll share.. the password.. AHAHAHA.. that one is a good one, sab!

Owh, u guys can always always email us at lilnbrina@hotmail.com Remember that already? That's lilnbrina which kindda like stands for lilian and sabrina if u haven't figure it out.

Owh yea, btw, i kindda toogled with the settings and i ended up with some funky icons at the sidebars. Well, if any of you readers know how to remove it, well, can you kindda teach this noob to remove it? ahaha..

Well, well, gotta run now.

Toodless..

Lots of love. <3

No comments: