Thursday, August 7, 2008

We Could Fly Tonight



Hellojello :)


I've been out sick for this entire week and the whole leaking nose strikes again. What's worst, I had to endure the lecture theatre which could bust my head wide open. Brr, that room brings a whole new definition of COLD!


Anyhoo, Cheh & I were the only ones at home tonight last minutely, so we had pizza. Well, I opted for warm soup since my nose wouldn't stop dripping (ew,disgusting much?), but to prove my sister wrong about my habits, we went for pizza. She made me feel bad about the whole thing about not eating pizze before that and gave me such a hard time when we were ordering!


Btw, I wished I'd never order pizza from this place again. Seriously, for such a reduced sized pizza with a very expensive tag, I will be a loyal customer to Domino's Pizza from now on.

:)


Yesterday, Mum was raving about the home furnishing fair, so Dad decided to make Mum happy and brought us there. Had dinner at Devi's Corner since I was craving for chapati and we headed out to the Curve. Well, it was a very small fair and Mum was completely dissatisfied.

Bought some bread and went home.


From both the pizza and furnishing fair, I've learnt that ,
Pictures can be very DECEIVING.


Oh thank god its Friday tomorrow! And a very auspicious 080808! Grandma's favourite number combination. Can't wait to watch the opening of the Olympics.



muchlove!

No comments: