Friday, April 25, 2008

Broken

This week has been a little more productive :)

Manage to get my packing done today, though I have to get Dad to fetch a few things later.
And I did watch two good movies, though I am absolutely slow.





Sweeney Todd : The Demon Barber of Fleat Street

I guess the setting is creepy. They made London so desserted and so black. *shudders.
But I do love the musical parts, despite it being repetitive. Tim Burton has done it again , one of my favourite movies now, after Edward Scissorhands, Beetlejuice & Corpse Bride.
Though, the way Sweeny Todd murdered his clients were simply gruesome gosh.
And I have to give up pies, for now. Phobia. ;)





The Good Sheperd.

The whole plot confuses me in the beginning . One with Yale , the Skull & Bones Society, the CIA and so many others Edward Wilson is incorporated with. But he does marry the beautiful Angelina Jolie, and like any other CIA bound movie, there will be drama.

But at the end, I finally understood (after browing through Wikipedia too ;) )Its mostly based on truth and loyalty. How would you choose, and who would you choose to trust.And also loads of spying.The setting was pretty cool, its flashbacks and all with the war going on. And EW glasses makes him inquisitive.

Thumbs up to both movies! :)

I'm currently interested to watch this new J-horror : The Slit Mouthed Woman.
The poster in the newspapers look eerie, it might be a good one.

Anyone up for it? :)


*

Lilian came over two days ago for a lil girltalk.
We had so much to share, gosh, it was crazy, wasn't it? :)

And I told her of my little "scare" which honestly got me thinking over the past few days and how obsessive I have become. This is not good. And how I actually despised people for getting themselves & their body into trouble when I was actually on the verge of it.

I'm trying to get my mindset back on though the back of my mind is telling me just for a while more. Haha, you might not understand.

Lil would probably kill me if I said, maybe for another two weeks or so? ;)

*

I shall get a move to my teevee. I'll blog about my trip when I get back! Till then, hugs & smooches! I'll miss all of you :)


*


The broken clock is a comfort, it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow from stealing all my time
I am here still waiting though i still have my doubts
I am damaged at best, like you've already figured out


muchlove*.

No comments: