Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Stop & Stare

I'm on the verge of boredom now.

And my sister keeps asking the same question :
"Why are you at home? "

By right, I should be out, enjoying my time after months of nonsensical stress and tiresome. The only thing is, the transportation and the company! Half ain't around, half are busy. Can't blame them at all, probably I should be doing something productive other than lounging my ass with boredom.

I made the TV my best friend yesterday. Watched every interesting shows on AFC, Travel & Living. Then, I decided to click on "Mona Lisa Smile" to kill my boredom. Its a great movie to watch! Big names like Maggie Gyllenheal,Kirsten Dunst, Julia Stiles and Julia Roberts bundled in one movie. I wonder if it is a true story, how ladies just attend school to gain knowledge ,be married off and forever carry out their duties as housewives throughout their lives. I enjoyed it very much.(:

Today.

Got a long distance call near to noon. Basically caught up on alot of things, since she ain't coming back anymore and the possibility of moving once again. It went on to a 2 hour conversation filled with crappy jokes and a bound of serious talk. Nevertheless, it was a good phone call (:

I've registered for the theory part of driving on Saturday. Then, its most probably shopping with Mum and Sis since we haven't gotten the presents yet and most importantly "christmas clothes" (: as we call it. And my eyebrow appointment as well. Well, at least I'll have something to look forward to other than sitting at home. I'm too lazy to do anything, even baking.
Supposedly, I was to gather some of my dearies for a 3 course dinner to test my cooking but everyone is outta town! Probably next week, maybe (:

My eczema is not healing properly. My neck itches like crazy and abstaining myself from scratching is pure torture. Which reminds me, Friday would be my second appointment to check on it. I hate this.

And I managed to get a close up picture of Kimmie, my cat. (:




Alrighty. Maybe I'll go catch up on "Everybody Loves Raymond" now.(:

*
Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be
Oh, do u see what I see


Much Love*.

No comments: