Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holly Jolly Christmas

Alrighty, the Christmas Post! :D

Pictures will be in a separate post.


Christmas Eve.

To think that I could get out of the house and do some Christmas Shopping, Mum made a huge note on the door, asking me to head to the kitchen straight away after my bath. Oh well. Woke up pretty early in fact, and the entire morning towards afternoon was spent in the kitchen.

I never knew it was THAT hectic in the kitchen. ;)

I was pretty drained by mid afternoon, so I took my time off to the room for a lil time for myself and of course my dearly-beloved-and-gonna-be-missed-lil friend, ipod. I delibrately sunk into the rain outside, and I was very much to my own lil world, till I missed the time to help Mum again. Then, USA called me up, at 5.30 am her time. Too excited for the Eve, and I definitely know why :D

Then, the clock strikes 6.30pm, all changed and dressed up. I had to help Cheh with my non-prommy-dress-that-I-wore-to-prom cause she was going to church. The Godfather and Godmother came first, then the Godbrother, then the entire uncle clan. :D

Needless to say, it was a very good reunion. My mum's uncle, delibrately half-drunk, actually made a deal for SPM. Well, lets just say, I'm hoping very much for the 9As now :D

Before 12am came, my itchy hands opened all of my presents. :D And, as sisters have great minds, Cheh bought me my first Guess? bag last year, and bought me my first Guess? wallet this year. :D:D Ironically, I got her a wallet too, thank God it wasn't the same! This year, presents came in red packets, and I got some lil nick-nacks :)

Christmas Day

Again, Mum banged on the door to wake me up since Cheh was fast asleep like a log. Helped Dad out with the drinks and things like that. When the caterer came, the pots were oily and there was an oil spill, about an hour before guests were suppose to arrive. You couldn't believe the rush , of scrubbing, cleaning and stuff like that. But, all ended well because 10 minutes later, Dad's friends from the airport were the first to arrive.

Got dressed, stayed in the room for a lil while, and then, the whole entertaining began. Neighbours , Mum's friends, Dad's friends, Relatives. The house was PACKED. And since Aunty Jenny (Mum's dear old friend) knew of my wish since young, she had me go in training, pouring her wine from time to time , getting her cakes and cleaning! More like a personal maid, but very good training I'd say :)

Despite all the entertaining, I had fun! Mum&Dad's friends were pretty funny and 'happening' so to say, but gosh, they made me feel so good :) Ironically, some of them brought their grown-up children, and most of them were boys. My cousins Elson and Derrick couldn't help but poke fun with my future 'boyfriends'. We were sitting at the corner, entertaining ourselves. One by one, it was guy after guy, and each of them had hasty comments from Elson. And when I walk past them, they would smirk and smile giggly because of my 'boyfriend'.

FUNNY, DERRICK. FUNNY :D

I spent most of my time babysitting lil Zoe, gosh, such an angel she is! No pictures though, but she's absolutely adorable and like what my cousin Derrick says, PRETTY :D. Very pretty and smart for a 3-year-old.

At night, Dad suggested to head to his friend's place, from the Toastmaster's club he joined. It was pretty fun. They had carolling and lil awards, totally different from our Christmas. I was half dead when we got home. Watched good teevee and called it a night.

Party of the EndYear

Headed out to OU for a lil shopping. Got some presents (be-earlied).

P/S : Hope you liked them, THE THREE OF YOU :D :D

Got home and prepared the stuff. Did my hair which didn't turn out in the end. The only reason for getting ready early : Waiting for my 'Christmas Helpers'. For an hour. And it started to POUR! :( One by one, people started getting wet, my dress flew (ohyeah it did :D ) Hee, the storm. Out of nowhere, my Christmas Helpers got stuck in the rain and were in the park.

Haha, poor little helpers. Ohyes, my helpers were KittyCat and MengLeong! HEE, the people who gave me Meng Weng, the cow :D

I had a very fun night indeed! Despite my utter madness at Ser Siang, I'm pretty happy he got himself deferred from NS, since he wanted to do it for so long! And Jane too! :)

Not to mention, ETHAN didn't get wasted this year. Instead, it was Weng Hoe (Don't LIE! )
tsktsktsk. Glass after glass. Can after can. I got a lil tipsy myself too.

I think, I started laughing at myself, didn't I?
Wait, did I sing Copacabana ? Because after everyone left, I started singing that song.

Yes, I was tipsy alright. NOT DRUNK. :D Nyehehehehe. FELT SO GOOD :D

Orange Liqeuor, White Wine, Kahlua,Beer, Shandy, Christmas Songs = PURE HEAVEN :D

Then, out of nowhere, we started having this 'meeting' outside.
It was unintentional, but it was all good.
To be there, you have to have a can. Hee. We started having our "cheers" moments , and one by one having a different resolution.

For Chiawyee, to meet Yunho or Seungri in PERSON.
For KarMay, to grow more hair.
For Ethan, to grow FAIRER.
For Wei Kit, to stop farting.
For Me, to meet C.Ronaldo , do well in NS, and of course, achieve my longtime dream.
(gosh, i love you all la)
For ManUtd, to win the Premiership (CHEERS TO THAT WOOHOO! :D)

Btw, ETHAN & KIT WENG. NYEHEHE. WHO'S TOPPING THE TABLE NOW HUH? :D:D
(ahem, ManUtd 4 Sunderland 0 / ManUtd 45 Arsenal 43)

Lillyboo wore her dress we got from Seraphina! Its uberly cute, when you see it in pictures :D

All of us got tipsy at the table outside, crapping all the way and laughing at ourselves.
The alcohol just kept coming, all of us were getting a lil high to JT, and lots of snaps snaps around. But, when it was time to leave, I couldn;t help but switch to sad mode.

And I admitt, I did shed tears when you guys were at the gate. I aint kidding.

But, for the 13 of us, it wouldn't end, would it? :D
(13 meaning the peepos in front of me, starting from the second row in the middle till the back, and the two lil peepos sitting on my right)

This was the greatest party to end my year :D Tons of fun, and its a bajillion THANKS to those who came and made this party awesome. :D You guys are simply amazing, dont you know that?
MMHMM. :D Oh yes, JESSE! Your card magic is AWESOMEPAWSOME :D

Shall we do it again next year? :D

*.Much Lovee

No comments: