Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday Morning Rain Is Falling

Long morning I had today!

I felt very, uneased and moody today. My head spins around like a ballerina,yet I don't find the cause. Church in the morning, and of course my favourite priest was preaching today. They played one of my favourite songs, and unevitably the song which I cry almost everytime I hear it. And yet, I couldn't hold myself any longer.

All of my frustrations, my endless moaning inside. Dampered out by a single prayer.
Its been/ gonna be a very hard month for me.

After church, breakfast, headed to OU for grocery shopping, back to Digital Mall to find that the phone guy didn't open his shop. I bet he ran away. Ish.

And the worst thing is, my mum wants to take my brother out tonight. My sister (surprisingly) got up early and said she wanted to go too. Which also means, I have to go because my mum made her "please-go-lah" bubu look (which was funny and I didn't record it).

Which also means, I'll update later to compensate my hours of books! :)

Much Love*.

No comments: